This company provides web hosting to two web sites that disseminates hate speech all over the web. That is against their own Terms. I have made three claims this month and they didn't answer me.

I'm tired to read hate speech on the Web. It's basic for the democracy the freedom of speech. However if each of us do not do anything to stop hate speech, we are going to become in an unjust society.

I hope that the company reconsider their position. There is something call "corporate responsibility". If you are looking for a web hosting, please do not contract this company.

Had an Experience with The Planet?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more